Wednesday, April 14, 2010

lovesick teenagers don't die

they will live forever

it's 2:48 in the morning. my wine is all gone and i'm still under 2k in chapter 7 of Rose Like Thunder.

so, to continue distracting myself, i've come here to post a link to a gift that someone wrote just for me.

i sort of fell into like with this girl when i read one of her one shots a while back. Amelie Gray. we've made friendly since then and she is so full up with potential it makes me envious and giddy at the same time. she's prolific with short pieces, has one lengthy chapter piece completed and is in the middle of two others, my favorite of those two being a gift-fic she's working on for me :)



Beyond the Seventh Circle ~ it's a mystery that i am loving. it's only up to chapter three and already she's got edward trapped (totally) and a silent bella that i'm pretty sure communicates in sign language.

i am in love with this girl's imagination. seriously, i want to make out with it.

the chapters are fairly short, with very tell-tale and to the point details that i both savor and appreciate.




she let me pick out the first sentence:
He looked down and watched as her toes curled nervously in their rainbow-striped socks, and he knew right away he shouldn't trust her.

give it a read, it will captivate you :)
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5852805/1/Beyond_the_Seventh_Circle

No comments: